Reflexology in Cirencester, Moreton in Marsh & Gloucestershire
Hello and a very warm welcome to my website.
I provide treatments using either The Bowen Technique, Reflexology or Indian Head
Treatment sessions are available at four clinics in the area – Cirencester, Fairford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh (please see contact details page for addresses) I also have a treatment room in Southrop. All consultations and treatments are by appointment only.
I encourage a positive approach and a thorough understanding of your problem,
aiming for a full functional recovery, whether it be physical or emotional problems caused by injury, illness, accident or ageing.
Each treatment session is professionally tailored to you and I aim to provide you with the best care and attention.
Please contact me if you have any queries about which therapy might be best for you.
Even if you can’t find your own problems listed below, please call me to explain exactly what it is you are suffering with, as I may be able to help you.
Some typical symptoms:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia
- Migraine, headaches or ear infections
- Back, neck or shoulder pain, sciatica
- Sport or accident injury, or groin pain
- Hayfever or respiratory problems
- Kidney or bladder problems
- Menstrual, hormonal irregularities or infertility
- Problems with your knees, ankles or feet
- Digestive or bowel problems
- Pregnancy or mother and baby issues
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome or tennis elbow
- Postural problems
- Post operative or injury rehabilitation
- Muscular problems
I look forward to hearing from you soon!